- Tickets & Info
- Get Involved
- Who We Are
- Prices & Booking
Tickets Released At Freshers
We are already gearing up for BBL 2013 and have some seriously tasty treats for all y'all Beach Breakers in the coming year.
So its with great big grins on our chins that we can announce that we are introducing tiered tickets for 2013.
Early Bird Tier 1 tickets will fly the nest during Freshers. Don't miss out.
- Tier 1: £89 (Early Birds)
- Tier 2: £99
- Tier 3: £109
- Tier 4: £119
There are a limited number of tickets in each tier... so the earlier you book, the cheaper it will be.
And as per usual - you can secure your ticket by putting down a deposit of £40.
Why are tickets tiered? You might be thinking "you crazy bro...", and you might be right, but truth be told we spend hours of Rocky stle montage pondering ingenius ways of saving you money. With student fees jumping up this year and the economy still missing (last seen being swanning about on a yacht in Monaco) we thought this was the least we could do for the greatest festival community on this green earth - Beach Breakers.
Before we get all teary eyed and hold each other - let us assure you we will still be:
- Hosting the cheapest bars at any festival
- Bringing back the campsite can bar (£2 brewskis)
- Showcasing more free activities and shenanigans that you can shake a badger at
Keep checking back for ticket release during Freshers.
Please note ticket prices do not include bookings fees or transport costs.
We have a mildly confusing array of ticket options to choose from. Make sure you check the following details before booking so you make the right choice.
To book your tickets you will need to select whether or not you are buying your tickets through a rep - for example as part of a society, halls of residence or a promoter. If you are booking through a rep select your university and then the group you are booking through. Alternatively go to their own rep booking page at www.beachbreaklive.com/GROUPCODE (for example). If you are not booking through a group just select the 'book now' button.
There are 3 ticket types up for grabs:
- Student Tickets - available those with a confirmed place in higher or further education, those currently studying in further or higher education or those who have graduated from higher or further education with the past 3 years
- Non Student Tickets - available to anyone who has graduated more than 3 years ago, from higher or further education, or those who have not chosen higher or further education
- Local Tickets - available in April for the incredible local residents who have continued to support Beach Break after 3 amazing festivals in Pembrey! (Release dates coming soon.)
Some Important things to be aware of:
You must be 18 years of age or over and provide a valid Photo ID in combination with your E-ticket and any other required documentation to enter the event.
Please read the T&Cs for more details on any other entry requirements or restrictions such as alcohol limits etc...
Not long to go now! The mercury is rising and we’re getting ready for Beach...
Here’s a sneaky peak at what’s waiting for you all down in Newquay...
What Does A Music Holiday Look Like?… We don’t know yet so we decided...